Terms and Conditions for Airport Transfers and Private Hire.
- All prices quoted are for a one-way journey to the destination specified.
- All prices include VAT at the current U.K. rate of 20%.
- The vehicle supplied will have the number of seats as specified on the order form. It is your responsibility to ensure you book a vehicle with sufficient seats.
- Wherever possible the vehicle supplied will be operated by Air-Link Vehicles and the driver will be employed by Air-Link Vehicles. Occasionally we may need to use alternative providers. In this instance, the vehicle and driver will still be licenced by Christchurch Borough Council.
- Child seats can be provided free of charge but must be requested at time of booking.
Waiting times and charges
- 10 minutes waiting time is free of charge when collecting from home or office. After this 25p per minute will be added to original quoted fare.
- 60 minutes waiting time is free of charge when collecting from an Airport. This time commences from when the flight has landed. After this 25p per minute will be added to original quoted fare.
Cancellations and Refunds
- A booking can be cancelled or changed provided a minimum of 24 hours’ notice is given prior to the booked transfer time. Provided 24 hours’ notice is given we will refund the purchase price minus a card handling fee of £10. In the event of a simple date/time change there is no penalty.
- In the event of a missed flight please contact Air-Link immediately. Provided the driver and vehicle have not entered the Airport then the transfer can be rescheduled free of charge.
- We will wait at the Airport for 90 minutes from the time of flight landing. If the client does not meet our driver or contact us within this time then this is regarded as a no show. A no show will result in the full fare becoming payable and no refunds will be offered.
- Air-Link Vehicles cannot be held responsible for any financial losses, missed flights or meetings because the vehicle does not arrive at the pick-up location at the booked time due to adverse weather, vehicle breakdown, traffic conditions, or road traffic accidents, road closures or event destruction. In unexpected incidences such this, we will call and inform you as soon as we are aware of the delay and it is your responsibility to make the decision to wait for our vehicle to arrive or to make alternative travel arrangements.
- Air-Link Vehicles cannot be held responsible for being given the wrong booking information by the customer.
In the event a vehicle is soiled by a customer we will charge up to £100 for cleaning. This is in line with Christchurch Borough Council’s Taxi and Private hire Regulations.